Friday, November 14, 2008

soul depression

life is full of trouble...
full of sickness...
full of pain...
full of joy...
but we only have change to live...
one change to laugh..
one change to cry...
and one change to love someone...
but the change we destroyed by a creature named a 'MAN' ...
but i'm still standing here waiting for him but...
i didn't know is my waiting is valuewable for him...
i'm sick waiting for him...
to built my life happy again like the old time we had together...
i miss the old him..miss old him so much.....
i am very tired suffering from this trouble..
but no matter how far i ran from it, the more it backfires me..
truth does hurt...
but it never lies...
i know it no use waiting for him...
but i still waiting...Why??...
If one day,
he come back and...want to be with me...
it'll take thousand times for me to think 'bout it'
why?? coz i want him...
to suffer as what i was suffering before...
nothing hurt more, than realising..
he meant everything to me..but,
i meant nothing to him....
behind the good looks,
he is the most evil person i ever known...
ps: old story!!...but i'm ok with him now..he is the best guy i ever know!!

0 comments: